If you are having difficulties browsing through the platform, please check some of the technical tips below.
Hive supports the most recent versions of the more commonly used web browsers. If you're using an unsupported browser (Opera, PaleMoon, SeaMonley, etc.) the application may still work, but you may encounter issues with your session management.
Hive is compatible with the most recent stable (non-beta) releases of these browsers:
- Chrome - Google's Chrome browser automatically updates for all users. Check or update your Chrome version.
- Firefox - Mozilla's Firefox browser automatically updates for most users and has support for the current version and the three most recent versions. Check or update your Firefox version.
- Internet Explorer 11 - Microsoft no longer supports older versions of Internet Explorer; only Internet Explorer 11 is receiving updates and fixes. Check or update your Internet Explorer version.
- Safari - Apple's Safari browser automatically updates for most users. Make sure to stay updated to the latest version.
- Click Tools or the gear icon at the top of the browser window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab and then the Advanced button on that tab.
- Ensure that "Override automatic cookie handling" is checked.
- Set the First and Third party cookies to "Accept."
- Check "Always allow session cookies."
- Click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser.
Read the Firefox instructions here.
- Click the menu button .
- Click Content Blocking.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- In the "Content Blocking" section, select Standard.
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In the "Cookies and website data" section, select "Always allow."
- Close the Preferences window.
Steps are the same for both PC and MAC.
- Click on the Chrome menu button on the browser bar.
- Click "Settings."
- Scroll down and click "Advanced."
- In the Privacy and security section, click Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Click the slider to "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)."
If you need further assistance checking your browser settings, go to "Help" on your web browser toolbar.
Hive is dedicated to creating powerful tools that help Kickstarter creators maximize their project's revenue, while at the same time tracking every aspect of their journey (from pre-campaign to final delivery) through one platform, in an easy and efficient way.