Hive supports the most recent versions of the more commonly used web browsers. If you're using an unsupported browser (Opera, PaleMoon, SeaMonley, etc.) the application may still work, but you may encounter issues with your session management.
Hive is compatible with the most recent stable (non-beta) releases of these browsers:
Read the Firefox instructions here.
- Click Tools or the gear icon at the top of the browser window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab and then the Advanced button on that tab.
- Ensure that "Override automatic cookie handling" is checked.
- Set the First and Third party cookies to "Accept."
- Check "Always allow session cookies."
- Click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser.
- Click the menu button .
- Click Content Blocking.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- In the "Content Blocking" section, select Standard.
Steps are the same for both PC and MAC.
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In the "Cookies and website data" section, select "Always allow."
- Close the Preferences window.
- Click on the Chrome menu button on the browser bar.
- Click "Settings."
- Scroll down and click "Advanced."
- In the Privacy and security section, click Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Click the slider to "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)."
If you need further assistance checking your browser settings, go to "Help" on your web browser toolbar.