Hello my english is not so good but i try to explain my question.
I play the game yesterday with 2 Friends and we have fun with it. Our 1. game takes a lot of more time then 45 minutes. I hope we play again and the time become shorter.
Finaly we have some question about the game.
1. Must i use all 3(4) actions i have? or could i make just 2 or 1?
2. I places 2 dwarfs on a rubin mine (need 3). Then another player places a dragon on a other mine without dwarfs in the same kingdom. How i get my workers back? And can i move my dwarfs to other tiles?
3. A "friend" places his castle on my. Can i place 2 of my dwarfs on his castle to dig my castle on top again?
4. Other dig Question: A tile in a kingdom without a castle is digged by another player. The other castles have no free connection to this tile. Can i dig this tile or need i a connection with one castle? (i hope you understand my problem ^^)
I hope my friends play with me again and we can find more questions about the nice game ^^.
1. You can use as many as you want. But generally speaking, it is not a good strategy to not use all your actions, because you will be left behind in the end.
2. You can move your Dwarfs to other tiles. If you really want your Dwarfs back, then you could place another Dwarf at the mine. That way at the "resolve" phase you will get your Dwarfs back, but without a Ruby Gem.
3. Yes you can. You can always use ANY card on the board. There are no "my tiles/your tiles". Also we would recommend that for your first games you play with the following Variation: "Do NOT allow Castles to go on top of Castles, and Frost Giants on top of Castles. A Frost Giant stops all digging actions and extra actions from all Castles in his Kingdom." That makes the game less competitive and more fun and fast. Until you learn all the rules and all the strategies.
4. You need no connection with the tile you are digging. You can dig ANY tile as long as:
- It has no Dwarf on it
- It is not a Monster (Giant or Dragon)
The first time you play the game it does take a little longer, because you are all learning the rules. After that the game is a lot faster. In our Kickstarter campaign we posted a "How To Play" video you could look at:
Hello again - since you mentioned kick starter...
I am wondering how you do the add-ons for the kick starter campaign?
I am not very familiar with Kickstarter but when I go to pledge it only allows to me input an amount but not what it is for. I have the game so was going to do the $13 pledge (looks like +$5 for shipping)
So how do I add-on for the expansion set and some card protectors through kick starter? (+$20 +$6 +$6)?
Or is this done elsewhere?
it will be easier to explain by using an example, so here it goes:
If you are from the US and you click on the $13 pledge then the system also adds another $5 for shipping. So, your total is $18, and you get all the Stretch Goals for the Core game. At that point you can also adjust your amount and instead of $13, you can change it to $33 if you want to include the add on. That way your total will be $38 (including the shipping) and you will also be entitled to a free copy of the 2nd Edition of the core game. This is a special offer we do for all owners of the 1st Edition.
If you have already pledged, then you can change your pledged amount by clicking on the green button that says "Manage Pledge" at the top of the campaign's page.
Hope this helps.