1) Can you explore if a raider is in the same sector as you.
Answer: You pay the extra cost of movement, you open a new sector adjacent to your current and you explore.
2) When an event card that tells you to spawn 2 raiders....Do you spawn them on the same sector and do you choose which sector?
Answer:Unless specified otherwise you spawn them anywhere on board.
3) Can you built a Starbase on the Jumpgate?
4) On page 12 under the move section: "Move: if your current sector is empty, you can move your Armada to any adjacent sector" and on page 13 under evading enemies: "to move out of a sector with a Raider you need to pay an extra amount of movement points...."
Can you move out a sector with a Raider or does the sector have to be empty?
Answer:Yes you can move out of the sector.
5) Solo: do you have 1 or 2 regroup?
6) Solo: can you carry 1 or 2 XPM in Cargo?
7) Solo: since the two armadas share the same stats they share hull points. If their hull points reach zero during a combat involving blue, is yellow destroyed also and moved to the jump gate?
Answer: The two ships share the same Hull and Cargo. When a "Ship" is destroyed it is immediately transferred to the Jumpgate sector and you set the Hull back to 8. So, if you have 3 Hull points and attack with the first ship, and that ship is destroyed. You move it to the Jumpgate and reset your Hull to 8. At that point if the second ships attacks, it has a Hull of 8.
8) On the first turn, do you skip the scanning phase or do you add 2 sectors tiles since we cannot put XPM on any tiles?
Answer: No you do not skip it. On the first turn, the Scanning Report will always spawn two extra sectors on the board.
9) When you engage a combat against a raider, do you fight until death or can you stop the fight before getting killed (retreat)?
Answer: You fight until death
10) The Boss card effect is triggered on the first phase. The Asteroid of death Boss ability is -1 die. Is that ability triggered only in the first phase or in every phase until the boss is defeated?'
Answer: Boss effects are continuous. They start the first round they are in play, but they continue until that boss is destroyed.
11) Who is affected by the Corrupted Crow's effect?
Answer: All players armadas.
Another question regarding 3):
Being allowed to build staircases on the jumpgate means you can make it 100% safe against incoming raiders that could damage it, as raiders may never spawn or move into a tile that has a stairbase on it.
Is this a legal move in scenarios like Fixing the Jumpgate, Open Confrontation and Ravager´s Demise?