The Presence is a strategic horror-game, set in a place and time where candlelight was the only means to hold back the darkness and the things hiding within. Trust is at the core of the game, creating a feeling of overarching uncertainty and dread. Learn More
- Explore the manor in a narrative campaign
- Play as 4 unique spirits or 8 visitor characters
- The spirit will be good or evil, can you trust it?
- The visitors win by deduction and cooperation
- The spirit wins by fulfilling its hidden goal
A Thematic Horror Experience
The Presence is a strategic horror game that puts you in a victorian era ghost story. It is an asymmetric game for 3-5 players and focuses on the tragic past of an old seaside manor and its unsuspecting visitors.
One player will play as the Presence, a spirit with hidden intentions. Trust is at the core of the gaming experience with players not knowing if the Presence is playing a cooperative game or an adversarial one.