Could you please tell what is the status of "Black Carrier" Boss card for those who pledged "Astral Warrior" (Core Game + Upgrade Pack)?
I suppose we will have only 1 version of this card from Upgrade Pack (without the first sentence)?
Are there some possibilities to fix this problem?
Thank you very much.
1. Easy - spawn no more than 1 event card per round (including event card with the bosses), ignore the scenario rules that say to spawn additional events.
2. Medium - standard rules (no more than 1 event per round + boss event + some additional events caused by scenario rules).
3. Hard - spawn no more than 1 event card per phase + boss event + some additional events caused by scenario rules.
4. Cosmic - no limits for events.
I wish you success at GenCon!
I really want to buy this game and 5-6 players expansion, but with shipment it will cost a big amount of money for a guy from a small russian town.
So I have two questions:
1. How long will it take to play with 5 players? And with 6? From the rules I suppose, that 6-player game will take the time of 2-player game X 3 = 3 hours minimum. Is it correct? Honestly I would like to play 6-player game under 2.5 hours.
2. Do this game feels combat heavy? I more like exploration and upgrading than actual fighting. My favored co-ops gameplay-wise are Legends of Andor and Eldritch Horror (EH is too long though). Is fighting/exploration ratio in Centauri Saga close to these games?
I watched rahdo runthrough, it was early prototype, and I thought that maybe there is a little too much fighting for my taste. But I looked through later scenarios, and it seems that there are some cool exploration (especially in the scenarios from 1.5 version).
Thank you very much for the answers!